|Home||» Products||» Sound Calibrator||» Sound Intensity Calibrator|
Sound Intensity Calibrator
Our strength lies in our proficient team of engineers and dexterous workforce, helps us in manufacturing and supplying Sound Intensity Calibrator. It is used for on-site sound pressure calibration and pressure residual intensity index verification. We use premium quality materials and components to manufacture this device. Sound Intensity Calibrator is a complete sound-intensity device in one compact, portable unit with built-in sound sources. It can analyze the noise from a pump driven by a noisy electric motor and gearbox.
- Light in weight
- Compact design
- Accurate calibration
Meet the requirements of international standard IEC 60942:2003 for level 1 sound calibrator, it is suitable for the calibration of noise measuring instruments such as level 1 sound level meters with the microphone nominal diameter of 23.77mm、12.7mm and 6.35mm.
- Performance level: level 1
- Nominal pressure level: 94dB and 114dB,(benchmark is 2×10-4Pa), the main sound pressure level is 94dB (the sound pressure for 1Pa)
- Nominal frequency: 1kHz
- Tolerance limit of sound pressure level: ±0.25dB.
- Tolerance limit of frequency: ±1.0%.
- Total distortion: 3.0%.
- Equivalent volume: 280ml.
- Couple resonator nominal diameter: 23.77mm (can be converted to 12.7mm when attached to adapter).
- Power indication: dichromatic LED, the original color is white, it gives off green light under normal supply voltage and gives off red light when the supply voltage is lower than 6.5V.
- Power source: 2 LR6 – type battery.
- Weight: 250g.
- Dimension: 48mm (diameter) × 138mm (length).
- Operating temperature range: -10℃～+50℃.
Main uses and scope of application
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Whether to provide samples